Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Celexa working?

Yesterday, at the end of my second day in a row of noticeably lower anxiety, I was laying in the bathtub reading Kerouac. I looked up to see a large wolf spider dancing frantically around the ceiling. Marveling at its gravity defying movement, I felt suddenly.....lighter. The room suddenly..... brighter. I felt content, in a way I haven’t felt in a long time.

I'd been on Celexa 5 weeks and a day. Around the time it’s supposed to start working (anywhere from 4-8 weeks). I began to wonder. Is it the Celexa? Or just a hot bath, good literature, and a dancing spider?

Probably a bit of both. Today, I commuted two hours to a cube in Los Gatos to create TPS reports for the government. The result? Anxiety back up. But maybe it’s slowly going down? It’s hard to tell, which is frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment