Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lunesta FAIL

Saw the doctor yesterday. Mainly to re-evaluate the Celexa. But also to ask about the klonopin (want to start tapering off before I'm too hooked...), and see if I could try Lunesta (new’ish sleeping pill).

We decided to stick with the Celexa and Klonopin combo for now, and I got a script for Lunesta. Was really excited about the Lunesta. I've read all these rave reviews on the net from insomniacs getting 8-9 hours sleep for the first time in years (would eat a bum's underwear for 8 hours sleep). Tried it last night. Alas, another FAIL. Went to sleep pretty quick, but then woke up every 20 minutes the entire night. Was dragging ass all day.... At least I didn’t have nightmares too like with the Trazodone. Sigh....

I think I just need to get laid. Fuck myself to sleep every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment